Sunday 30 August 2009

Dizziness Abdominal Pain and Urine color changes -Symptom ...

Severe right-sided pain and dizziness abdominal pain

Over the past 4 months, the day I get my period I have severe pain on my right side. The pain gets so bad I have to leave work. I feel like I am going to throw up. I get dizzy and very sweaty.

This sounds like a "vagal" response (vagus nerve in the abdomen), which can happen with severe pain. It is probably caused more by the pain than by whatever is causing the pain

Urine Color Change

Hi, I have urine of bright yellow color. Usually, it is not that yellow. Is it a sign of some urinary disorder? Or is it just a phase that will pass away? I know that color of urine can be indicator of presence of bacteria

If you try drinking more water, your urine will dilute. Urine gets it’s yellow color of the major waste product of the blood urobilin. The more concentrated it is the darker it appears and opulently, more water you take , color of urine will be more clearer

No comments:

Post a Comment