Thursday 3 September 2009

Dizziness Abdominal Pain and severe head pain

Dizziness Abdominal Pain severe head pain/tightness/dizziness/abdominal pain/heart skipping


I also cannot jump up and down, run, or dance which all causes the pain in my head to become more severe. Sometimes, though, for no apparent reason. These include my heart skipping beats or stopping for a few seconds, abdominal pain located right above the belly button.

Or no? I seem to have enough blood according to blood work but if I'm slowly losing some over time could that be related to the pain in my head and dizziness? ...

headache then heart beat in my ear followed by irregular heart beat /abdoman pain

I had a severe headache one night last week - it started in the back of my head above my neck. The next day I began to feel my heart beat in my ear - at times it is irregular. At times I feel a little weak and sometimes feel slightly disoriented - I thought I was dizzy but I wasn't - more of an unsteady feeling with loud heart beat in my ear during it. Slight abdoma pain above belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment